It has been nice to see you so much this year! You have provided lots of fun opportunities to play in the snow along with lots of piles of wet dirty snow clothes. You have left the backyard wet, muddy and swampy. Please don't take this the wrong way, you are beautiful! The snow days and excuses to stay home have been lovely. The dance parties to get the wiggles out because it was too cold to go outside were fun. However, don't you think maybe it is time to move on? You could leave slowly, let it warm up just a little, I won't mind. My girls' jeans are getting holes in the knees from so much wear, I just think it is time to let Spring move in. We need some weather for capri's and skirts, I just don't want to spend any money on jeans right now. You understand right? I know you will return, you always do and we will look forward to seeing you again. Thank you taking time from your busy schedule of dropping more snow and ice to read this plea from just one mom who is ready to send her children outside to play!
Sincerely,
So Over Winter
3 comments:
Jenia, you are so funny!!!! I love it! I also totally sympathize!!! :D I've actually been praying for Spring to arrival! :D
I MADE my children play outside today for 30 minutes in the sun. 46 is WARM, relatively speaking. They need some color, poor, vitamin-D deficient little things.
I agree Candice! The sun felt wonderful today!
Post a Comment