Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Love Bread!

I found this recipe on one of the blogs I follow... it is for Buttermilk Refrigerator Rolls. I have never attempted homemade bread, from scratch. I am a little scared of it. I love to eat it though! I decided to attempt this recipe, though mostly because it calls for buttermilk and I just happened to have a quart of buttermilk I needed to use up that I had purchased for another recipe. The beauty of this recipe is that you can mix it up and stick it in the fridge and pull it out and make rolls whenever you want to! (The dough will keep for a week).
You must give it a try... I tested it out on the fam last night and they were a huge hit! I think Barry was mostly shocked because I had made homemade rolls:) Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment