Saturday, November 15, 2008

Can I Join the Club?

Well this is my first attempt at 'blogging'. As I was talking to some friends last night about other people's blogs, I guess I thought "I can do that"!

When I was trying to think of a clever title for this new blog I was going to do, I was thinking about what my life is. Well, my life is striving to be more like Jesus everyday, taking care of three beautiful, funny, sweet girls and being a wife to my wonderful husband of 10 years and keeping track of our household.
If you remember ever playing with Silly Putty, you can pull it, push it, shape it, bend it, you can do almost anything with it. I was thinking my life as a mom and wife is a bit like that. I am pulled in a lot of directions. I change and adapt to fit the circumstances and happenings of our family. Do you remember being able to "copy" newspaper print onto Silly Putty? Well, if your me in my house that is me as our "calendar".
So that is where I came up with the title for my new blog, I suppose I could elaborate on how I feel like Silly Putty and you can imagine. We all tend to feel that way more often than not I am sure.

I hope you can enjoy the postings of this site and maybe even funny stories I might share about the girls and what our family is up to these days. Feel free to respond. Just remember I am not good at this, I have never done this before and it could turn out to be rather boring for those reading.

Well off to todays activities!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hi! Welcome to the blogsphere :) I will add your blog to my google reader so I'll know when you post.

Anne said...

Yay! Another blog to check regularly! ;)

Candice said...

You blog! How fun! Loved looking at your pictures.

Post a Comment