It is close to Thanksgiving and we are almost done with school for the week and Barry is off from work this whole week. When these things happen around Thanksgiving and Christmas I start getting excited! I begin to anticipate putting up the Christmas decorations and going to the Christmas parties and there are always more family dinners this time of year too. It is always fun! Sometimes I think I get more excited than the girls or they just feed off my excitement. I just love this time of year, you can constantly see reminders of what Thanksgiving and Christmas are really about... remembering the things you are thankful for and that the Lord has provided those for you and the birth of Jesus Christ! What an amazing story! Just think of what makes the news these days and to think that Mary gave birth in a stable with hay and cows and sheep! She was an amazing woman!
So enjoy these weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas and lets try to remember what makes this time of year so special and that we can celebrate it everyday! But that doesn't mean you will find Christmas decor up at my house all year:)
1 comment:
Hey! We look forward to seeing you Wednesday!! It'll be so fun.
Post a Comment