Thursday, July 5, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

I know I am way behind on my blogging... did anyone notice?  We have been really enjoying our summer!  We have made a trip out to Colorado to visit family, we have been spending a lot of hot days at the pool and we have been enjoying some fun times with friends.  Here are a few pictures from some of our recent going ons...
 Sydney turned 10 in June and Molly turned 5 in May!

 We did some fishing one Saturday night!  They all caught at least one!  
 It was a fun night, great family memories :)
 A fun morning at Wonderscope recently.  Gracie and Molly being "pet doctors"!
 Max turned 6 months old and is heading towards 7 months now and has a brand new haircut!
We had a super fun filled evening with friends and family celebrating the 4th of July!  

I feel like time is moving at warp speed, we are doing fun things but also enjoying some slow evenings.  We head to International Conference soon and are really looking forward to that!  
Happy Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment