Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Playing Catch Up

I know, I am way behind on keeping up with the blog (although i am not sure really how much it gets visited anymore but anyway... ).  I won't try and update on everything since Max was born but just thought I would add a few pictures :)


Max is 2 months old now and is a growing happy, healthy boy!  We are all so in love with him.  His sisters think he is pretty cool and will often hurry to get ready in the mornings so they can hold him before they leave for school.  He is starting to give us some sweet smiles and some "jabbering" now.  
 Max taking a snooze on his boppy.  I just love to watch him sleep, so peaceful!
 Max was baptized last Sunday.  It was a wonderful day and so thankful lots of family could join us to celebrate.
 A recent family picture from Max's baptism.
The girls and Max.  What you don't see is that we had to take a picture with each one of the girls getting a chance to hold him because they all had to have a turn :)

We are so blessed by this new addition to our family and are continually amazed by God's goodness to us!

1 comment:

Candice said...

That is so cute about taking pictures with each of the girls holding Max! He's a sweetie!

Post a Comment