Monday, June 20, 2011

Catching Up....

I need to do some catching up here on my blog... probably most of you that read this know all the new info or have seen the pictures but I have to post it anyway :)

The latest news... well the most exciting news lately is that we are having another baby !!!!! This little one has been long awaited and I am sure that this timing is all in God's perfect plan. This baby is expected December 18th so now I must get my Christmas shopping done before hand! :) We are all so excited and the girls are thrilled! I think a lot of people are hoping we will have a boy and even the girls are kind of hoping for a little brother but Barry and I are sure that whatever the baby 'is' is what God wants for our family. Oh I should mention that we will find out at the end of July so stay tuned.
Now for some recent happenings....



Happy Father's Day!!
We had a wonderful Father's Day celebration cook out last Saturday with my family and we enjoyed Sunday spending the day with Barry! What a great Daddy he is :)



BEACH VACATION!!!
We enjoyed a wonderful, relaxing, fantastic vacation to Topsail Beach, NC at the end of May to the beginning of June. We went with some wonderful friends and the week was just great! We ate, we played, the kids slept great each night! We can't wait to do it again :)
A pic of our two families! We are planning our next beach vacation for the summer of 2013! Never hurts to plan ahead :)


Sydney turned 9!!!!!
Well, my baby turned 9 on June 11th. How can that be? I don't know! She had an American Girl party complete with a houseful of other 9 year olds and their dolls. It was a great party! Sydney is growing up so quickly and turning into a sweet, lovely, smart young lady... I could go on ;)

All the party friends and their American Girl dolls! It was a little crazy but Sydney had a blast!



Well those are our updates as of now! We are enjoying our summer and trying to hit the pool as often as we can. We just finished up a fun week of VBS at church, it was a great week!

HAPPY SUMMER!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yay for updates! :) The pictures look fun...can't wait to see more. And we really can't wait to hear the news on Baby #4. :) We are praying for an easy and pleasant pregnancy.

Post a Comment