Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

So I had a birthday! We got to have a wonderful family dinner with all my family on Saturday night and on my birthday Barry and the girls spoiled me! It was a wonderfully relaxing day and I feel so blessed by my family... all of them!
Me and the girls on my birthday.
My cake... yes, I turned 35!!!
Julie, Kathryn, Matt and I... all grown up!
Uncle Matt and the girls "trying" out his motorcyle:)
My aunt gave me this awesome mug... it is so true!! Ha! Ha!
Gracie gave me some very pretty earrings, she picked out herself.
Sydney and her beautiful card she made me!

Molly and me with the very cute umbrella she picked out for me!

See how well taken care of I am! I had a great day and feel very loved:)

2 comments:

Anne said...

So glad you had a nice birthday weekend! :) Hope the upcoming year is the best one so far!!

Candice said...

I'm so glad you had a nice birthday! And I almost missed wishing you 'Happy Birthday'! :( Love your mug! That is too cute.

Post a Comment