Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun

We went to my Aunt's house in Hutchinson for Easter, it has kind of become our tradition and we love it! We had a great weekend seeing family, eating yummy food and celebrating Jesus and His Resurrection!!
My sweet girls before church!
Gracie hunting eggs...
Molly, she is on the search!
\
Sydney egg hunting. I am surprised she stopped long enough for me to take a picture:)
Getting ready to Egg Hunt!
Sunday morning, Easter baskets!
The girls at a visit to Grandma Pifer's house!

I hope you all had wonderful time with your family celebrating Easter and all it means!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Sweet girls! So glad you all had a nice Easter!

outofthedark said...

Jenia,
I don't know how the fact you have a blog escaped my notice but no longer!
Your girls look precious...those dresses are darling!

Post a Comment