Willow must have transferred her love for Tony straight to Barry! We have lots of pictures of Willow on her belly like this -- her favorite way to lay. :) And Barry needs to teach Tony how to cut little girls' hair!
It must be the man of the house type of love or the "brother" love! I am sure Barry could pass on some hair cutting tips;-) Although you probably won't need those for a while huh? Funny!
Does Barry always wear coveralls when he cuts the girls' hair? ;) Or was he busy doing something else first...can't say it's a bad idea though; I always end up with little hairs all over whenever I even Matt's out or cut Tyler's hair. I think I'll need some lessons on cutting girls hair sometime too! Does he cut yours too!?
Anne... he does not usually cut hair with coveralls but I think he had been outside:) He cut my hair ONCE a long time ago... I was desperate but he did not provide a head massage or a wash and dry and I just can't go through getting my hair cut with out a little pampering:)
5 comments:
Willow must have transferred her love for Tony straight to Barry! We have lots of pictures of Willow on her belly like this -- her favorite way to lay. :) And Barry needs to teach Tony how to cut little girls' hair!
It must be the man of the house type of love or the "brother" love! I am sure Barry could pass on some hair cutting tips;-) Although you probably won't need those for a while huh? Funny!
Does Barry always wear coveralls when he cuts the girls' hair? ;) Or was he busy doing something else first...can't say it's a bad idea though; I always end up with little hairs all over whenever I even Matt's out or cut Tyler's hair. I think I'll need some lessons on cutting girls hair sometime too! Does he cut yours too!?
Anne... he does not usually cut hair with coveralls but I think he had been outside:) He cut my hair ONCE a long time ago... I was desperate but he did not provide a head massage or a wash and dry and I just can't go through getting my hair cut with out a little pampering:)
I love it! Barry's such a jack-of-all trades! Plumbing? Check. Electrician? Check. Finance? Check. Cutting little girls' hair? Check.
Post a Comment