Thursday, September 10, 2009

The 9th Annual VanHorn Backyard BBQ Bonanza

We had a wonderful Backayard BBQ this year! We had almost 90 people in our backyard and it was great fun! Our theme this year was "moo-litary". We had "camo" table covers and "camo" cows. It was a wonderful theme that Barry thought of... I should ask him for ideas more often. We had beautiful weather and a great turn out. I have posted just a few pictures of the evening. I hope you enjoy them.

The back of our great t-shirts! Wonderfully designed by Lori!

My sweet Molly being so silly! Do you like her dog tags?

Sydney, Hannah and Nannie!

A few of our great BBQ "regulars"!

Molly and Aunt Carmen

Barry and I. We were also celebrating our 11th anniversary that day!

My BBQ CREW!!! I could not do it with out them!

My girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment