Sydney learned how to ride her bike last week. She was not really looking forward to learning because I think she was scared of falling off. It only took her about two evenings to get it down. Now she just cruises around the cul de sac all on her own. It is a very exciting accomplishment for sure!! We are super proud:)

The first night of learning to ride!


Gracie and Molly going for a bike ride in the trailer with Barry.

I think Gracie was "posing" and Molly was trying
to do the same but it ended up just looking like they
could not hold their heads up:)
5 comments:
Do those helmets have lead in them? Really, it's just mean to strap your child into a helmet that is so heavy!!! :D That picture is HILARIOUS!!!
I can't believe that Sydney just started riding! She looked like a real pro yesterday. And, Oops--I didn't make her wear a helmet. Sorry. Though, ours are foam, not steel. :)
It definitely did not take her long to catch on to it! Don't worry about the helmet Candice! Ours our not steel either:)
Your girls are so cute! You don't look like you have aged even a day...exactly the same! What is your secret?
Thank you Heather! You are too kind and I wish I had a anti-aging secret, I would gladly share it:)
Post a Comment