this every year but is seems like '7' is a big year.
Sydney had a "friend" party with some of her
best friends. They had a great time. When you
get 7 girls all together for a party you also get
lots and lots of screaming:) Yea!!!
Sydney had a beautiful birthday cake that her
Grammy made for her. It was so yummy!
Sydney blowing out her candles, here with her
friend Hannah.
Sydney and her friends. They made Princess
crowns as part of the fun for the night. They all
did a great job and had lots of fun!
All the girls... before we got the party started,
also before the screaming got out of control!
My Sydney!
3 comments:
I remember when Sydney was just a toddler! They grow up fast, huh? Happy Birthday, Sydney!
Love all the pictures! Lily sure had a great time.
That looked like a super fun party! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! I still think of them as being so young!
Post a Comment