Have you noticed how long it has been since I have posted anything on my blog? Well, not long after my last post my laptop died a slow death. We finally got our new laptop today and it is WONDERFUL! Mostly because I love being able to do my computer stuff while sitting in the living room and not in the basement. This is just a warning... I will be updating my blog with our recent activities and pictures that have happened since the end of May. We have had a lot... Molly turned 2, Sydney turned 7. We are having a wonderful summer full of VBS, trips to the pool and lots of friend time.
Hope you're having a wonderful summer!
3 comments:
Welcome Back, Friend! :)
I wondered where you had gone! =) Now that you're back on, I will have something else to check while I'm here at work! (and no, I should not be working!=) I'm so glad you have a laptop again!
Thanks Sarah! Me too! I have missed blogging... I am also glad I can help entertain you at work:) I will try to give you lots to look at soon since I will be catching up!!
Post a Comment