a big family camp out at Camp Curry. Sydney had
so much fun and came home covered head to toe(s)
in dirt:) Here a few pictures from their overnight.
In case you wonder why I did not go... I take
advantage of the opportunity to have a Girl Night with
friends on campout weekends.
Barry and Kevin Dennis taking some boys
on a canoe ride.
Sydney, fishing, apparently she did catch a fish.
She was really excited about that!!
Sydney going on a canoe ride with her friend, Rowan.
They had lots of fun playing together while
camping and Sydney is already trying to plan their
next play date!
2 comments:
looks like they had fun! as for you not going.....i would also excuse myself from camping at camp curry if adam and eve were the only restrooms available for use! although, adam and eve are one step up from what you have if you camp on our farm! however, i think i would choose nature over those outhouses anyday!!! =)
I totally agree Sarah! However... they do have the worship center shelter thing now so I guess the bathroom thing isn't a good excuse for me anymore.. I just choose to have some girl time at home and stay clean:)
Post a Comment