Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year Resolutions


It is that time of year for New Year's Resolutions, so what better place to make it official than on my blog. I guess, as Candice said, these are more personal goals but being that it is January 1st I will make them my Resolutions!

1. To spend more time with JESUS. See previous blog posting if you need more clarification than that, but I think that is pretty clear.

2. To not always put myself last: In other words, I am going to exercise, join the gym and work on the outside of me:)

3. I have a hobby... I am going to spend some time this year enjoying that hobby. I like to scrapbook and I have not done it in way, way too long. I am going to get out my stuff and leave it out and I am going to work on the girls' scrapbooks.

4. My Family: This includes, doing something nice for Barry more often. Enjoying the girls even more, they are growing up before my eyes... I don't want to miss a thing!

5. Not waiting for special occasions to use things. I am not going to save my "special" shampoo/conditioner/shower gel for "another day" I am going to use it up and enjoy it, even if I am just staying home. I am going to use the "special dishes" just for us! No need to wait for special company, we should enjoy it now.

6. Try not to talk so much. This includes unsolicited advice, opinions etc, etc. I don't think I need to elaborate.


So the above six things ought to keep me busy this year. I look forward to what 2009 will bring our family and I do hope to be able to say that I was successful with these "resolutions" not for the sake of accomplishment but that they will make me a better wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter for those I love most!


Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment