Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Here I Come!

I am at my favorite part of the holiday season now... the final week before Christmas. I am done with my shopping and now I get to spend the next week baking and wrapping presents and watching my all time favorite movie, White Christmas! I still have plenty to do and my house still needs to be cleaned up but it will happen in time. I look forward to the different dinners and outings and the continual celebration of Christmas!

I did just spent the last hour addressing Christmas card envelopes to which I don't have the Christmas cards for yet. I promise next year I am getting an earlier start on my cards so I am not mailing them the week of Christmas! I am waiting for my cards to arrive so I gathered the envelopes from past extra Christmas cards as well as from extra baby announcements and got a jump on my "addressing"! Nothing like working ahead!

I hope you can enjoy these final days of the Christmas season and I hope that all the lights, wrapping, baking, dinners and presents will also be a reminder of WHY we get to celebrate CHRISTmas! In all the hussle and bussle let's not leave CHRIST out of our CHRISTmas! May they be a wonderful reminder to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment