Grammy Sherry came over today, she took us out to lunch and played with the girls. It is such a blessing to have her close enough to come entertain the girls and give me the added encouragement I need some days, especially when I am up to my ears in laundry. Oh yes, and did I mention... adult conversation???!!!! Grammy decided to have Gracie spend the night with her tonight and have some special time with her. It is also nice that I get a short break from potty training, wet pants and one less little one to get to bed tonight. Although, as Gracie was leaving, I was already missing her. She was telling me "Mom, I have to go now, Grammy is ready!" As I write this the house is a little quieter and there is a little less commotion, reminding me that one of my babies is not here. It reminds me of the book "Let me Hold You Longer". I love reading it to the girls but it always makes me cry. Maybe it is a small glimpse of what the future might bring and that my girls are growing up!

2 comments:
Aww that is so cute. Great picture!! haha. It's on our fridge.
Love that picture!
Post a Comment