Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

It is easy at Thanksgiving to think of many things to be thankful for and now that I am done with my dinner responsibilites for tomorrow, I was thinking about Thanksgiving and what I am thankful for so I thought I would list a few.
My Hope in Jesus Christ
My Wonderful Husband who always wants to make sure I am happy
My THREE beautiful, sweet, loving girls who are my constant joy!
My family who I love to spend time with and I am so glad we are close.
My church family, a constant support in many ways.
My FRIENDS. Every girl needs some good friends and I've got them!

Obviously a small list but if I continued on this could be the longest blog ever. The point of this, however, is that the Lord has blessed me and continues to do so and for that I am very Thankful. I hope during this season of Thankfulness you feel truly blessed as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment