Monday, November 24, 2008

Blogging in Bed

I am often in bed before Barry, not asleep just in bed. I enjoy that time. I multitask... I read a magazine or a book while getting caught up on the latest "news" on Fox. I think I became a little addicted to Bill O'Reilly during the election and now he is just amusing to watch. This is my downtime. It is relaxing for me.
I know Oprah says you should not have a tv in your bedroom but I like it! I should probably use this time to sleep but ever since we have been married Barry and I have kind of been night owls. (It must carry over from college) Sometimes we just like to lay in bed and watch a movie. Tonight though he is not here, he is busy finishing up his parents bathroom that he has been remodeling since May! So I decided to get to bed early.... with my book, my computer and Fox News.

1 comment:

Candice said...

I love to read in bed, but my problem is that when I finally make it to bed, I am a zombie. I miss reading. :(

Post a Comment