Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Caught!

If you are going to be doing something you shouldn't
be doing then you really shouldn't have your sister
take a picture!
I was uploading a few pictures from the camera
this morning and this is what I found... pictures
of Molly on the counter... on the computer!
This all must have happened one morning when
I was in the shower.

Gracie obviously taking the pictures, good
thing I shut the computer before heading to
shower:)

Those silly girls, don't they know Mom will
always know what they are up to.

2 comments:

Anne said...

If they could only figure out the delete button on the camera now they'd be all set. ;)

Jenia said...

True! Although, I would not put it past Gracie to figure that out:) And they are so amazed when I know exactly what they have been up to.

Post a Comment