Here are a few of our pictures from our celebration! We went of for ice cream after finding out last Friday that Barry did not lose his job. It was a wonderful answer to prayer after A LOT of praying:) Yea God!

What's a celebration without friends right?
Lori and Liana joined in the fun!

Sydney and her ice cream.

Liana, a.k.a. "Lollie" and the girls.
Last but not least... Barry! He looks very happy,
don't you think??
God is good!
5 comments:
The 'Daddy Still Has a Job' party is one of my favorite themes. :)
Yes! That is always worth celebrating:)
We were so glad to hear your good news! Tony and I thought that his company would be out of their minds to let such a good worker go ... but you never know! Congratulations!
Such a great thing to celebrate! I celebrated my "I still have a job" day by picking up my wedding dress a little over 2 years ago!
What a blessing! God is sooooo good! And what a great way to celebrate!! ;)
Post a Comment