Saturday, December 17, 2011

Making Room for Baby

One of things we needed to do before our precious gift arrived was to make room for him!  Molly and Baby Max are sharing a room.  I took a picture of the 'before' and a few of the 'after.  We have never had a newborn in with a "big" kid, so hopefully it will work out okay!  
 Molly's room getting ready for a new paint job!


After:
 A fresh coat of paint called 'cabbage green'.  We had to pull out some good colors for both a boy and girl out of Molly's pink teapot bedding.  I used blues and lime greens for Max's bedding to tie it all together :)
I am still adding some things to the walls so they look a  little bare right now.
 Max's side of the room :)




1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

Clever way to match both of their things! All cute!
So happy about Baby Max. Maybe he and Kanta will be roommates at the seminary some day! lol!

Post a Comment