Saturday, October 23, 2010

Princess Party

Gracie turned 5 on October 17th this year and we celebrated with a couple of wonderful parties. Friday night we had a lot of fun with all the family, cupcakes and food! Saturday she got to have her first 'friend' party :) She wanted to have a princess party complete with princess crowns, princess clothes and great friends. Here are a few pictures from her fun friend birthday celebration!
Gracie, with an extra large smile and her Barbie princess cake! It was a great cake and thanks to Grammy it looked awesome!
Molly, Gracie and Sydney dressed in their princess finest ready for the party!
All the princess friends! It was such a fun group and we all had a great time!
Lily and Sydney with their American Girl dolls!

Gracie on her birthday at Fritz's. It was her choice for her birthday dinner with the family. I think she had a great birthday celebration weekend! I can't believe she turned 5!!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Mmmmm...the caaake. I keep thinkin' about how good it was! :) The girls had a great time! Hope it was special for Miss Gracie!

Post a Comment