The girls dressed up Willow in scarves. They thought she might be cold:) I hope she feels loved!

Willow is such a good sport! Barry was dressing her up in different hats, do you thing she minded or was mostly annoyed???



Willow climbed up in the chair and was looking out the window! She really liked it up there!
4 comments:
Awww, thanks, Jenia! It gave me a laugh and a boost this morning. :) I'm sure she doesn't mind being dressed up, and I know at our house she always loved being able to look out the windows, and curling up on the smallest things!
What a funny dog! I'm glad she's had TWO good homes!! And she must be special-- even Mariah liked her!!!
Cute pink collar! Even your *dog* is stylish, Jenia. :)
Don't you love the pink?! I can't take credit for it though, it was a going away present from Tony and Heather:) It is appropriate considering we do have A LOT of pink at our house:)
Post a Comment