Thursday, August 27, 2009

What is that Saying?

.... Necessity is the Mother of all Inventions....
It was time for Molly to move on out of the high chair into a booster seat at the table with the rest of us. She was ready and her high chair is falling apart. I decided to start shopping online for a nice booster seat. This is what I found. It was a nice size, isn't supposed to slip, a nice bright color... it is also $29.99! Yikes!! Not really what I wanted to spend.

So this is what I did....
tied on two seat cushions to a chair for her to sit on at the table. I have to say it worked very well and it was ... FREE!!!
(and since I am the only one who wants to use a seat cushion we had extras laying under the table)

If you give me long enough... I can be real creative:)

3 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

(I had typos in the first comment, which is why I deleted it! Let's try this again...)
Way to go mom!! I never had any doubts that you were/are creative. None whatsoever! :)

Tony and Heather said...

Good work! I love getting creative to save a little money!

Post a Comment