Monday, August 3, 2009

Meeting the Twincesses

One of the greatest highlights of our vacation was
spending some time visiting with Tony and Heather
and meeting Hadley and Leila. (Tony is Barry's
brother)
The babies are so sweet and little and we enjoyed
holding them and playing with them so much.
We got to spend a lot of time with Tony and Heather
and they tolerated our constant picture taking of their
baby girls. Here are a few of my favorite pictures:)

Sydney and Hadley

The girl cousins

Heather and I. Leila on left, Hadley on right.

Hadley (bottom). Leila (top).

Sydney, Grandma and Hadley

Gracie and Leila

Me with both babies!!! Hadley on left, Leila on right.

Barry and I.

Me and Heather.
I have new found respect for this mom. You
are automatically SuperMom if you are the
mother of Twins!!
Thanks Tony and Heather for your wonderful
hospitality and sharing your sweet baby girls!

3 comments:

Tony and Heather said...

Thank YOU for visiting and giving my arms a rest by holding babies! :) We enjoyed seeing you. (And good job on getting all the names right in the photos!)

Tony and Heather said...

I forgot to mention - the girls are wearing their little strawberry outfits today! Thank you!

Jenia said...

OH Thank you! It was so fun:) Take a pic of the girls in their outfits, we would love to see them in it:)

Post a Comment