Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The First Day of 2nd Grade...

What can I say really... my baby is in 2nd grade. It shocks me sometimes that she could really be old enough to be moving along so quickly in school. She had a great day and really likes her teacher. I often spend (lots of) moments during the summer praying for whoever Sydney's teacher might be the next year. Only God knows what teacher she needs and that will be suit her. So here are a few pictures of the first day of school... a very rainy first day:)

Sydney finally got to use her fun see-through
umbrella she got for her birthday!



I know her name is not 'Francisco', she is standing under her name:)


Sydney at her desk! She was so ready for me to stop taking pictures by now! I am her mother this is my job!!


1 comment:

Tony and Heather said...

Looks like "Fransisco" really enjoyed her first day of school! :) I can't imagine mine in 2nd grade ...

Post a Comment