Sunday, June 28, 2009

May Fun!

I am posting several pictures from different May activites
so I hope it is not too overwhelming but I wanted to put some
of these things up! Enjoy!

This is Sydney's soccer team, The Daisies, we had a end
of season pizza party.


The soccer cupcake cake! It was yummy!

We had had a lot of buys nights right at the end of
May. Gracie was so tired after Aunt Carmen's grad
party but wanted to stay awake to play with Nannie
and PaPa Dick. They came over to stay with the girls
while Barry and I went to Julie's 80's party. I told you
we were busy:) Gracie just couldn't make it!


Dr. Carmen Storm! We are so very proud of her!


A sweet picture of my Sydney! I couldn't resist
posting this one!





2 comments:

The Stoughton Family said...

you have been super busy! that picture of gracie sleeping on the couch was super cute! and sydney's soccer cake was a great idea!

Jenia said...

I know, so busy. I am glad we only have to go to the pool these days! I love that! The soccer cake was really cute... not brought by me though:)

Post a Comment