Sunday, January 18, 2009

How To Blog for Dummies

I think I am going to need some "blog instruction". I don't know how to add cute pictures, beyond what I have taken myself. I don't know how to change the background with fun designs. I might need to find the self help section of blogging. So any helpful hints are welcome:)

On another note. I am currently enjoying a very quiet house as everyone is in bed but me. It makes it hard for me to head to bed because I enjoy the quietness so much. Although I don't have anything exciting to "blog" about.
I am looking forward to a day at home tomorrow with no school, Barry will be home too. Maybe we can go do something fun instead of just being at home but that would be fine too!
Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

Tony and Heather said...

My favorite background website is http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/. After you've picked one, click on it and there will be instructions on how to put it on your blog. You have to change your original background to "Minima" under "Pick New Template" first, though. Happy background hunting!

Candice said...

I got my background at thecutestblogontheblock.com, too. Also, for other images: if you want a coffee cup, for example, google 'coffee cup', then when the results come up, click on 'images', then you can choose the picture you want and copy it (or drag it) to your desktop. I know you have to be careful about copyrighted images, though.

Post a Comment